1. Perform routine CBM daily maintenance - equipment health check
2. Perform equipment and daily report
3. Perform minor troubleshooting
4. Must to be as standby, work extended hours, work night shift or during weekend depend on business need
5. Comply with MRCSB HSE rules & requirements inclusive ZETO rules.
6. Comply with MRCSB HSE training.
7. Any other relevant task given by the Management.
1. Shall carry out routine Rotating Equipment predictive maintenance, perform minor adjustment if require, perform minor troubleshooting and produce report.
2. Able to be team leader and need to apply and close PTW.
3. Need to seat in house training that requested/provided by MRCSB.
4. He shall have preferred experience of THREE (3) years in rotating equipment maintenance preferably in oil, gas and petrochemical
5. Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
6. Professional attitude and appearance.
7. Solid written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
8. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
9. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
10. Able to start immediately.
11. Competency: Authorized OGSP by NIOSH, Authorized AESP by NIOSH, MOBIUS CAT 1
12. Training Requirement: MRCSB Safety Induction, MRCSB ISPS, MRCSB PTW / Work leader, MRCSB Working at Height – advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Solid written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
2. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
3. Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word.