1) Overall responsible for KPI and daily operations for a smooth customer’s experience.
2) Managing riders in the department including looking out for new talents for both part time and full-time riders.
3) Providing training to all newly join riders to make sure they are compliance with halal requirements and any that is deemed necessary by the business unit.
4) Maintaining documentations pertaining to any information about the riders or daily operations.
5) To plan, develop and maintain delivery SOP and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
6) Assigning work and scheduling for both full time and part time riders.
7) Maintaining discipline and attendance for both full time and part time riders.
8) Tracking, evaluating, and analyzing the pick-up, delivery and return process in effective manner to remove unnecessary procedures.
9) Monitor rider's delivery KPI rankings and service quality towards the customers.
10) Monitoring and analyzing performance dashboard and identify potential issue or irregularities
11) Analyzing the effectiveness of operations and identify ways to optimize cost.
12) Maintain tracking files with result to ensure delivery quality is achieved.
13) Ensuring goods have been received at the right place, at the right time, in accordance with the requirement of the operating process.
14) Ensure delivery routes are complying with journey management policy to avoid any damages.
15) Ensure both full time and part time riders are complying to the Safety Requirement to perform daily deliveries
16) Random check on rider's health condition and ensure their fitness for work (Drug and Alcohol Test).
17) Conducting investigations into riders' misconduct.
18) Troubleshoot app-related issues that riders are facing by providing inputs to the management.
19) Daily, weekly, and monthly status report for the riders.
20) KPI monitoring and reporting for the both full time and part time riders.
21) Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.