· Plan, schedule, coordinate and perform major equipment installation, maintenance, overhauls, and inspections including corrective, preventative, or predictive work of industrial mechanical and rotating systems and equipment including.
· Develop Mechanical Rotating Equipment procedures.
· Provide on-site or remote technical support and direction to sites in the region.
· Assist in turnaround planning and cost estimation of mechanical work.
· Assist in Identifying and resolving chronic mechanical asset concerns (bad actors).
· Support root cause analysis program for major failures.
· Drive resolution of highest impact issues with a strong sense of urgency and integrity.
· Work independently and make decisions based on full awareness of cost and other benefits.
· Responsible for diagnosis of operational deviations.
· Responsible for leading diagnosis and rectification of faults on rotating equipment packages.
· Responsible for delivering allocated planned and breakdown maintenance activities.
· Responsible for interfacing with contracted vendors to ensure timely resolution of problems.
· Support the development of personnel technical competency and skills.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· TA & SME Rotating Equipment
· O&M Hands-On Repair & Overhaul
· O&M & Upstream project strategies
· Materials & Spare management
· Commissioning & Start-ups
· RCFA and Troubleshooting
· Rotating Equipment Design Reviews
· Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
· Training & Coaching