· Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records: Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
· Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
· Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
· Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
· Computes amount of material required to complete job orders, applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
· Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
· Move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
· Arrange for repair and assembly of material or part.
· Monitor and control movement of material and parts on an automated conveyor system.
· Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain responsible for harmonizing and monitoring supply chain operations
· Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
· Responsible for troubleshooting any concern related to international freight transportation
· Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
· Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
· Responsible for establishing specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems
· Direct and follow-up with incoming materials
· Work with and monitor the efforts of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations
· Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures
· Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
· Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management
· Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
· Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
· Any relevant matters instruct by the superior.