- · Create quality welds according to blueprints/client’s requirements.
· Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
· Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and all that safety devices are in use.
· Responsible for the proper packaging, identifying and moving all finished products to the proper location.
· Monitor equipment and request maintenance when required.
· Perform simple maintenance and repair as required.
- · To undertake other related jobs as assigned from time to time by the immediate superior.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Candidate must possess at least certificate, vocational certificate, diploma in related field or equivalent.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Welder.
· Valid CIDB Green Card and OGSP card.
· Able to work in a variety of welding positions.
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures.