HR cum Liaison Coordinator
We are looking for a versatile and independent HR cum Liaison Coordinator who can run and take ownership of the task given. You will gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people's culture and change and improving human capital operations.
1. To assist day to day activities in the Human Capital & General Affairs matters.
2. To assist on a monthly payroll, updating and maintaining employee files and records, leaves, and medical claim report.
3. To assist in manpower planning, recruitment, and selection matters and to liaise with respective HOD on manpower requirements.
4. To assist in applying and renewing working permits for foreign workers and expatriates, and liaise with the embassy, immigration office, and other related government agencies.
5. Submit immigration applications e.g Employment Pass, Professional Visit Pass, cancellation, transfer of endorsement applications and etc to various immigration authorities e.g ESD, MDEC, State Immigration Offices and etc on behalf of the company employees and dependents.
6. Collect and return documents e.g application documents, passports, from the Immigration Department
7. Print, compile and scan immigration application submission packages
8. Liaise with government departments for commercial purposes on behalf of the company
9. Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
10. To assist in planning, developing & implementing HR strategies and development.
11. Focal person for employee’s Training & Development matters.
12. To assist in the Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) activity.
13. To assist in monitoring and managing maintenance management.
14. Any other relevant task is given by Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
§ Education: Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business and related
§ At least 1-year related experience with immigration work
§ Possess valid driving license and have own transport
§ Good verbal and written communication skills in English & Bahasa Melayu
§ Good knowledge and understanding of government settings
§ Well organized and systematic in handling immigration applications and confidential data/document on behalf of the company
§ Proven skills in negotiation and public relations management
§ Conduct self in a professional manner such as reliable and punctual and take responsibility for work and commitments.