1. Greet and welcome guests/visitors.
2. Attend and assist with guests/visitors’ inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Direct visitors to the appropriate person and division when necessary.
4. Keep front desk and lobby area tidy and presentable.
5. Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the front desk (monitor logbook).
6. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopy etc.
7. Accept all letters, parcels, packages, etc. and inform to relevant persons and division.
8. Make hotel reservation where and when necessary, and to keep updated on the hotel corporate rate database.
9. Schedule and coordinate meetings, interview and appointments.
10. Any other relevant task given by the Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Proven experience as front desk representative or relevant position.
2. Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
3. Professional attitude and appearance.
4. Solid written and verbal communication skills and people skills.
5. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
6. Customer service orientation.
7. Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
8. Able to start immediately.