1. Draft, review, and revise various contracts related to the Company and its subsidiaries (eg: NDA, MOU, MOA, MOC, JVA, SSA, SHA, SPA, EPCC, O&M Agreement etc).
2. Identify and analyze legal issues and propose appropriate mitigation solutions.
3. Provide support for legal due-diligence exercises and review of due-diligence documents.
4. Liaise with other business units of the Company and third party as instructed.
5. Assist on corporate/litigation/financing matters.
6. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Experience in corporate/litigation/financing areas.
2. Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Proficient in both written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Meticulous, well organized, able to multitask and able to work under time constraints.
5. Motivated, pro-active and able to work in a team and independently.
6. Good interpersonal skills in liaising and interacting with internal and external parties.
7. Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft applications.
8. Candidate must be willing to travel for work.