· Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and material specs.
· Selects type and size of pipe, and related materials and equipment according to specifications
· Cuts, threads, bends and assembles the pipes.
· Prepare, cut, fabricate, layout, fit, position, and assemble piping components together in various positions.
· Bolt, clamp, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
· Install hangers, supports, valves and components according to piping system plans and specifications.
· Perform leak tests to ensure the quality of the pipe and the piping systems.
· Proper identification and use of tools required for tasks
· Operate forklifts & overhead cranes.
· Hoist loads using slings, chains, shackles, hooks, cables, and other rigging equipment.
· Maintain safe and clean work environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Minimum qualification SPM level/Certificate
· A minimum of 2 years of experience as Pipe Fitter.
· Valid CIDB Green Card and OGSP card.
· Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Physically fit and healthy.
· Possess professional maturity takes personal responsibility/accountability and is a team player.
· Proven experience as Pipe Fitter