· Performing all work for which they are qualified, related to repairing, altering, fabricating, removing, installing, assembling, troubleshooting and servicing a wide variety of rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, steam turbines, gearboxes etc.
· Maintaining and operating all equipment and tools to support and maintain required skills.
· Reviews work prior to start and has material, resources, information and tools on hand to achieve high levels of productivity
· Review and intpret technical manual/procedures/specification as needed to perform proper maintenance and repairs to equipment.
· Working in a team environment and assist other personnel in accomplishing tasks and major projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Qualification: SPM/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
· A minimum 2 years of working experience as Millwright.
· Valid CIDB Green Card and OGSP card.