• Performing basic and detailed design for static equipment such as pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers and package equipment.
• Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality and budget control.
• Responsible for the issue of all mechanical deliverable documents such as engineering specification, mechanical datasheet, requisition, technical evaluation, engineering drawing and also reviewing vendor document.
• Ensures effective communications among other engineering disciplines, project management and Client teams.
• Participates in department meetings, project status meetings and is responsible for correct reporting of amongst other project status, progress, delays, change notices and management, lessons learned and close-out.
• Responsible to perform proposal work that involve man-hour and schedule estimates related to the mechanical static scope of work.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Diploma/Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical or equivalent.
· Have at least 2 - 4 years experience in oil & gas company.
· Had a strong technical background and thorough knowledge of static equipment.
· Ability to work in teams with all levels and vendors and possess excellent interpersonal, communication/presentation and report writing skills.